WHO WE ARE
Our website address is https://storycrews.com.
WHAT PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT AND WHY
- We may collect “Personal Information” about you – such as your name, address, telephone number, email address or health information – in the following ways:
- When you register for or update an existing profile on our web sites
- When you use certain interactive tools and services
- When you sign-up for newsletters or other communications from Stemcellfinder.com;
- When you use our “Email a Friend” service;
- When you participate in an online survey; or
- When you provide personal information in a community area or other public forum.
We may collect “Non-Personal Information” – information that cannot be used by us to identify you – via Cookies, Web Beacons, STORYCREWS.COM mobile device applications and from external sources, even if you have not registered with or provided any Personal Information to STORYCREWS.COM.
HOW INFORMATION COLLECTED ABOUT YOU IS USED
We may use the information we collect about you to:
- Administer your account;
- Provide you with access to particular tools and services;
- Respond to your inquiries and send you administrative communications;
- Obtain your feedback on our sites and our offerings;
- Statistically analyze user behavior and activity;
- Provide you and people with similar demographic characteristics and interests with more relevant content and advertisements;
- Conduct research and measurement activities;
- Send you personalized emails or secure electronic messages pertaining to your health interests, including news, announcements, reminders, and opportunities from STORYCREWS.COM; or
- Send you relevant offers and informational materials on behalf of our sponsors pertaining to your health interests.
We may combine Personal and Non-Personal Information collected by Stemcellfinder.com about you, and may combine this information with information from external sources. Third parties may also use Non-Personal Information in order to display advertising that reflects the interests and preferences of our user community.
WHO WE SHARE YOUR DATA WITH
STORYCREWS.COM will not disclose any Personal Information about you unless specifically agreed to by you or:
- To comply with legal requirements, such as a law, regulation, search warrant, subpoena, or court order;
- In response to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements;
- To our vendors and suppliers in the course of their provision of products or services to Stemcellfinder.com;
- In the event of a corporate change in control resulting from, for example, a merger, a sale of assets, or bankruptcy;
- When we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request; or
- In special cases, such as in response to a physical threat to you or others.
STORYCREWS.COM does not make your Personal Information available to third parties for their marketing purposes without your consent.
HOW LONG WE RETAIN YOUR DATA
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
WHAT RIGHTS DO YOU HAVE OVER YOUR DATA
If you have an account on this site or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
WHERE WE SEND YOUR DATA
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.